Corning Quality Engineer RCC in Reynosa, Mexico
- Develop, implement and maintain Quality systems to meet the requirements of production, ISO 9001 and TL 9000
- Determine resource requirements for tht Quality Engineering department; people, equipment, facilities.
- Assure the Quality of incoming raw materials
- Conduct product, process and systems.
- Conduct finished goods materials inspections and drive continuos improvements activities.
- Evaluate supplier performance, coordinate corrective and preventive actions.
- Generate reports and provide response to customer complaint reports.
- Perform qualification reports for NPI.
- Develop, and maintain BIQCP’s
Bachelor degree in engineering
Required Years and Area of Experience:
2 years of experience in similar position
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Fully bilingual
- Leadership skills. Able to coordinate improvement teams.
- Reporting and presentations skills.
- Experience in reading drawings.
- Experience in ISO 9001, TL 9000 is a plus.
- DMAIC methodology
- Quality Control Plan