Schneider Electric Plant Manager (Reynosa) in Reynosa, Mexico
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?__
- Responsible for the Manufacturing Operations in the production of electronics equipment
- Plan, Direct and control activities related to the Plant Operations on Safety, Production, Quality, Lean Manufacturing, Interplant Procurement, Customer Service, Finance and Human Resources.
- Define Plant Strategy and initiatives to align with Company’s goals and program by utilizing a Hoshin Matrix for development of Annual Improvement Priorities.
- Responsible for the Plant Operation’s Budget, including Capital expenditure, Variable and base cost operational expenses.
- Champion Lean Manufacturing Initiatives (Schneider Production System) to drive continuous improvement throughout the plant.
- Demonstrate a Customer Centric Culture, responsible for improving Customer Satisfaction Metrics (Service and Quality)
- Lead Plant activities for High Performance Work Culture and Talent Management
- Promote collaboration, diversity and inclusion within the plant and GSC NAM.
- Requires leadership behaviors to coach, direct and develop the performance of others.
*This job might be for you if you have: *
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or Industrial Management or equivalent
- 10+ years of manufacturing management experience with demonstrated leadership, interpersonal and supervisory responsibility or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources, etc)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Strong working knowledge of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and lean manufacturing
- High computer proficiency
- Ability to create accountability and lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Strong Safety Culture
- Supply Chain Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Leadership Confidence
- Talent Development
- Leadership Behaviors
- Achieve Results
- Problem Solving
- Influence and Convince
- Leading with agility
- Manufacturing Performance
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Primary Location: Mexico-Tamaulipas-Reynosa
Other Locations: Mexico-Tlaxcala-Tlaxcala, Mexico-Nuevo León-Apodaca
Unposting Date: Jul 13, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003JMI