Corning HR Assistant in Reynosa, Mexico
- Assist to Human Resources Department in federal and states regulations concerning employment.
- Assist Human Resources Manager/HR Superintendent in clerical functions when required.
- Establish a close communication with Union.
- Monitor external transportation service.
*3. Qualifications *
* A. Education level.*
- *A, *Bachelor degree or equivalent.
B. Years of Experience.
- 2 years of experience in similar position.
C. Technical Skills.
- Ability to interact with all personnel
- Experience in Microsoft, programs
- Excellent presentation
Required Education (minimum required for consideration):
Required Years and Area of Experience: (minimum required for consideration):
Required Skills (These are skills that candidates MUST possess): 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Desired Skills (These are skills that would be nice for candidates to possess): 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Soft Skills (Communication/Team/Leadership): 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.