Ellucian Solutions Consultant, Senior (Mexico) in Remote, Mexico
Auto req ID 1750BR
Posting Title Solutions Consultant, Senior (Mexico)
Functional Area Sales
Job Posting Location(s) MX-Remote
Company Information Ellucian is the world’s leading provider of software, services and insight to higher education. Ellucian helps the higher education community—students, faculty, and staff—achieve their goals more efficiently, effectively, and with reduced risk. Ellucian’s comprehensive suite of software solutions includes student information systems (SIS), finance and HR systems, recruiting and retention systems, among other offerings. With more than 1,500 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services, such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting. More than 2,400 institutions in 40 countries rely on Ellucian to help enable the mission of higher education.
The Solution Consultant will assist the customer relationship organization in qualifying opportunities, primarily to help determine how a prospect’s business requirements align with Ellucian’s software solutions. The selected consultant will complete and review functional requirements for RFP documents; perform remote and onsite overview and detailed product demonstrations for new and existing customers; coordinate and participate in strategy and discovery calls, action planning and provide a variety of functional product support throughout the sales process as needed.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience.
• Minimum of 7 years work experience in consulting environment.
• Well-honed presentation, speaking and writing skills.
• Knowledge of Higher Education ERP solutions is highly desirable.
• Ability and desire to travel to lead sales presentations/conferences/meetings with clients and prospects.
• Self-directed team player.
• Progressive work experience at a college or university; Knowledge of the Colleague or Banner solution is highly desirable.
• Strong interpersonal skills; both written and oral.
• A self-motivated person with ability to contribute to a team dynamic is required.
• Accreditations, affiliations and contributions related to the higher education industry would greatly enhance the candidate’s qualifications.