General Electric PS Digital - Communication CO-OP/Intern in Queretaro, Mexico
GE’s Power Services business, headquartered in Baden, Switzerland, delivers world-class solutions for our customers across total plant assets and their operational lifetimes. This organization supports 2,800+ customers worldwide with an installed base of 28,000+ power generation assets, which includes other OEMs, and taps into the Industrial Internet to improve the performance of our solutions over the entire life cycle through the power of software and big data analytics.
The purpose of this position is providing support to the Power Services team about the different initiatives and the internal communication and campaigns across Power Services Organization.
• Provide support on the design of global and internal communications
• Provide support on the different initiatives and campaigns
• Student of Industrial Design or communication bachelor
• Communication skills in English and Spanish. Must be able to maintain a conversation.
• Skills designing internal communication, banners, newsletters, etc.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with design, animation and video software
• Experience with Keyshot or similar render and animation tool
• On time delivery
• Sense of Urgency
• Knowledge about design software like Unigraphics, Inventor, AutoCAD.
Locations: Mexico; Queretaro
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.