BRP US Inc Mechanical Engineer in Queretaro, Mexico
Responsible for coordinate and ensure the capability of the process to deliver the production volume at the less costs with the highest quality standard for the Engines assembly Line.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determine tooling/tools required to perform operations.
- Source and procure tooling.
- Design tools/fixtures as required.
- Installation of Equipment
- Maintenance Program.
- Create a continuous improvement culture by using BRPMS
- Capital equipment acquisition.
- Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bilingual (80% English & Spanish), both oral and written.
- Pneumatic, electronic and Mechanical Equipment Knowledge
- Equipment trouble shooting
- Pro engineer software background
- PLC's Allen Bradley and Simens education
Global Location: Mexico, Queretaro
# of openings: 1