GE GEIQ ACE Coordinator in Queretaro, Mexico
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
GEIQ ACE Coordinator
Administration and Support
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Mexico
One of the most critical and distinguished tracks of the EEDP is the Advanced Course of Engineering (ACE). The ACE consists of three technical courses that unfold through three years. The A, B and C courses cover several disciplines that EEDPs are required to master. Organizing, conducting and executing the ACE requires intense planning, coordination, communication, follow up and overall support for its execution.
• Plan, execute and follow up the A, B and C courses of the EEDP at GEIQ across businesses (Aviation, Power, and Digital)
• Follow up individual technical training plans, records and academic history for EEDP engineers and ACE students at GEIQ.
• Be the primary point of contact with GEIQ EEDP and ACE students.
• Interface with ACE coordinators around the globe.
• Lead the logistics and organization of the ACE sessions.
• Lead the logistics and organization of global ACE/EEDP events hosted by GEIQ.
• Four-year Bachelors in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent disciplines.
• Four years of experience supporting corporate training processes.
• Understanding of engineering training programs.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Self-organized, motivated, able to work independently.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to motivate others and work effectively in a multi-cultural team.
• Proven experience supporting the planning, execution and follow-up of the ACE program in a GE business.
• Proven experience supporting the planning, logistics and organization of global ACE/EEDP events hosted by a GE business.
Ability to work independently.