Ericsson Project Administrator in Querétaro, Mexico
We are now looking for a Project Administrator to administer, develop and maintain required project administration, documentation and correspondence.
- You will support the customer project manager in administering project correspondence and project activity, venue, meeting arrangements.
- Prepare and monitor the status of project procurement documentation to applicable service providers and suppliers, including the creation of Purchase Requests (PR), tracking Purchase Orders (PO) and creating Good Receipts (GR).
- Ensure that all project documentation required for invoicing and project completion, will be collected correctly and completely. This includes coordinating receipt of Customer Purchase Orders, proper registration of such in a Customer Purchase Order repository and proper assignment of those Orders to Sales and to the execution responsible party.
- Support the implementation and adherence of relevant tools and systems required to be used.
- Education: Bachelor Degree Admin (LAE) or related
- Min years of experience: 1 year
- Domain experience: Project administration
- Experience with presenting and communicating information.
- Planning and organization skills, delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Proficiency with the English Language
- Advanced Excel is required: Macros, formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- PowerPoint and Word
- Desirable SAP knowledge
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || No Selection || Querétaro || IT
Req ID: 201450