Kellogg Entry Project Professional (Proyecto Temporal) in QUERÉTARO, Mexico
Grow with us as an Entry Project Professional in Kellogg Global Business Services (GBS) . We are requiring extra-help for a global project in our administration of our commitments with all of our vendors and partners. As a temporary Kellogg contract of 4 months, you will play a key role by being responsible for conducting the full review of all leases agreements globally identifying and performing the extraction of key data.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In this role, you will be part of our success by:
· Reviewing all our leases with vendors globally to identify and extract key data.
· Entering in the system the key data of the lease without errors and according to the requirements of the system in English.
· Executing the control mechanisms to ensure data compliance the loading of key contract information into the system.
· Run the reports in order to monitor the progress of capture.
· Providing visibility of the key information to be reflected in the financial statements through adequate reporting.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
In Kellogg we focus to recruit the best talent to help us grow our business and build our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
Trainee / senior student / last semester / recently graduated in Accounting/ Finance / Business-Related Degree.
Communication & comprehensive skills
PC skills with an emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Advanced English Level.
· Experience using SAP or other financial planning systems.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
· This is a temporary 4 months contract.
· Please apply to this position only through http://www.kelloggcareers.com at http://www.kelloggcareers.com/
· Consider the position could be closed before the expiring date. Do not miss this opportunity to grow with us, go ahead and apply now!
· Kellogg Company does not require any payment during the Recruiting process.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Title: Entry Project Professional (Proyecto Temporal)
Requisition ID: GLO000237
Job Function: Global Business Services
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Jul 14, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No