Eaton Corporation Ingeniero EHS in QUE, Mexico
This position provides environmental, health, safety, and security leadership to the site. Individual is accountable for: directing EHS activities at his/her location(s); works directly with the EHS Leader to establishing EHS objectives and targets; internal reporting of EHS performance; communication of national, area, and local regulatory requirements, and; ensuring documents are available in the local languages.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- BS in industrial health and safety or related field
• 1 to 3 years of EHS experience.
• Demonstrated success in leading, planning, development, and implementation of EHS management systems and compliance programs.
• Experience with Mexico Regulations, and Mexico Environmental regulations (or equivalent), Clean Industry and ISO 14001 experience, administration and Return to Work programs, PASST with STPS.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels in an organization, while establishing and maintaining a strong EHS presence.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
JOBTITLE: Ingeniero EHS
DIVISION: VEH NAA North America Auto
FUNCTION: Environmental Health & Safety