Mondelez International Cost Junior Manager in PUEBLA, Mexico
Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Puebla Cost Junior Manager
This role is accountable to cost analysis & reporting, analysis of productivity manufacturing conversion costs and Control movements in fixed assets in Puebla Plant.
The Cost analysis provides the financial reporting for the Plant with detail cost, actuals vs main forecast and monthly reporting in order to support Plant controller in official report regarding Net Productivity and Cost Summary.
Follow up to ensure adherence to all applicable policies, and SOP (procedures).
This role operates in complex environment which involves people from different countries (MBS Genpact, Plant Section Controller, CS&L and Product Costing, Procurement Teams from center of excelence). The person needs to be able to connect with different teams and provide final analysis.
• Validate reports from prices and forex, production volume, gross productivity, conversion cost expenses. Communicate results to Plant Controllers and provide feedback to MBS team or Center of excellence.
• Validate and provide information to plant controller in the process of Month end close regarding Actual Cost.
• Review and validate planning prices, BOM, Master Recipe and Cost conversion expenses in SAP before submit IBR quarterly in order to approve by plant controller.
• Review financial information from MBS and local teams in order to ensure information to plant controller in next reports:
o Cost Summary and Cogs bridge form Actual cost and variances vs main forecast and provide analysis regarding those variances.
o Help preparing to build main forecast as “May forecast, September Forecast an Annual Contract”.
o Coordinate with MBS team to release standard cost quarterly according to procedures.
o Validate financial amounts from Gross productivity in volt System.
o Validate monthly information from MBS to ensure fixed and variable manufacturing Expenses.
• Monthly financial KPI should be Reporting for manufacturing plant. Key activities include:
o Review, validate and analyse monthly results received from MBS Conversion Cost and Net productivity.
o Help to present results to Plant manager and PLT.
• Ensure information in NPD according planning data in SAP.
• Responsible to Control CAPEX according to polices from new acquisitions, disposals and WO from fixed assets.
• Responsible to ensure the reconciliation physical inventory FA counts are carried out at local plant level in accordance with applicable policies.
• Help plant controller to ensure internal controls, SOX compliance in place.
o Apply and support with evidence SOX requirements regarding Finance ISC Puebla Plant.
o In compliance with SOX policies, supervise & manage Inventories counts from R&P located in Puebla Plant.
On demand provides interface to GP to facilitate discussion with local plant for the following tasks:
• Fully cooperate with plant controller, the ISC Centre of Excellence and Genpact teams during closing process in order to ensure accurate and timely delivery of the monthly financial deliverables for the plant.
- University degree or equivalent in finance (preferred)
2+ years of functional experience in costing and accounting.
SAP experience from COPA or product costing
Fluent in English language.
Organised with good analytical, reporting and presentation skills.
Ability to work with different systems (SAP, BI, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Team player.
Ability to handle fast paced changing environment.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!
Title: Cost Junior Manager
Requisition ID: 1710410