Johnson Controls Shared Service Analyst (Portuguese & English) in Nuevo León, Mexico
Responsible for providing Tier 1 assistance on HR-related inquiries to employees, managers, HR Business Partners and HR professionals across the Enterprise, including inquiry resolution and transaction support. In addition, Tier 1 Analysts provide transactional execution for HR Core processes and related services to maintain employee record in the HCM system, including follow up to approvals, clarifying information or correcting data. In a lesser extent, respond to inquiries from external and internal customers.
- Capable of managing large volumes of information
- Excel proficiency (Pivot tables, Macros, etc…)
- Desirable experience in Customer Service
Main activities, but not limited to:
* Inquiry support for HR transactions (Requisitions, Job and Data Changes, etc).
* General HR questions when employees are looking for policies and procedures.
* Navigation support for Workday and Portal.
* Escalation of security access to Portal to HR Technology Enablement (HR Atlas portal team).
* Assistance to Managers and HR in running standard reports, includes running and sharing National IDs report for HRBPs.
* Routing of calls to appropriate support owner when service is not provided by EHRO (The Work Number, Help Desk, etc.).
* Creation of Employment certification letters for HR to distribute
* Executes transactional business processes according to the specifications included in Work-Instructions and other related documentation and still be able to identify and analyze process exceptions and present solution proposal to Tier 2 or Process Lead.
* Adheres to the Call Management Framework and Case Management Framework and SOX Matrix for calls and cases and accomplish related KPIs.
* Is responsible for registering the interaction (call/case) with the caller/requestor and tracking the solution via the ticketing system Microsoft Dynamic CRM, provide proper follow-up or escalation to Tier 2 if required. * Generates and distributes ad-hoc internal reports * Collaborates on audits of data entry accuracy done by EHRO and through self-service.
* Supports testing for systems enhancements related to EHRO operation.
* Participates in continuous improvement activities that will increase quality and service delivery efficiency.
* Maintains a positive working relationship within the team and with external customers.
- IT Related Bachelor’s degree desirable
- 1-2 years experience
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be fluent in Portuguese
Job: *Human Resources
Title: Shared Service Analyst (Portuguese & English)
Location: MX-Nuevo León-San Pedro Garza Garcia
Requisition ID: WD30036163130