Johnson Controls Process Owner Talent Acquisition in Nuevo León, Mexico
_Main tasks/ responsibilities include, but are not limited to:_
· Overseas the following TA processes and services:ü New hires ü Internal movements ü Pre-employment verifications ü Interview schedule ü Mexico employment contract ü Candidate reimbursement ü I-9 form completion process ü Referral program payments
- Ensures that all the documentation, presentations, WI and related materials are updated and available for consultation.
- Collaborates with the Quality team and Supervisor to establish and execute training programs based on specific needs and certifies TA Analysts meet the technical knowledge requirements.
- Ensures quality controls are properly documented and executed by TA Analysts, sharing findings with Supervisor when necessary.
- Performs regular process audits to maintain quality control inside established parameters.
- Working in close collaboration with TA Supervisor keeps processes controlled according to KPIs defined in Case Management Framework and SOX Matrix by monitoring process and TA Analyst's individual performance; identifies trends and opportunity areas and provides advisory to Management team.
- Collects, consolidates and analyzes customer satisfaction feedback to drive initiatives for service improvement and best practice reinforcement.
- Proactively engages other teams to achieve process End-to-End perspective for making decisions and developing best practices.
- Maintains a positive working relationship within the team and with external customers.
- Drives continuous improvement activities that will increase quality and service delivery efficiency.
- Participates in the Service Intake Model to analyze the addition of new services to the EHRO Service Portfolio and provide expert opinion on the matter.
- Generates and implements process and service evolution proposals and projects according to changing business needs.
- Participates with CoEs, HR Technology Enablement or Vendors in system enhancements, upgrades and fixes; and coordinates Tier 2 analysts in such activities as appropriate.
- Serves as main point of contact for Internal / External audit requests and follow-up.
· Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Finance, Business or related field required.
· At least 3 years of working experience in Shared Service Centers or HR Operations.**
· Desirable working experience with SOX audit requirements on the Human Resources domain.**
· Ability to lead and motivate others without formal authority.**
· High English Proficiency (written and spoken), capable of delivering presentations and coordinating work teams in English. Other languages such as French, Portuguese are desirable.**
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.**
· Ability to work in multiple projects successfully and simultaneously.
· Ability to understand and develop successfully partnerships with customers and peers.**
· High Analytical and Problem-Solving skills.**
· Detail oriented.**
· High Customer Service orientation.**
· High Performance Measurement orientation.**
· High Continuous Improvement orientation**
· Experience on core HR operations processes.
· Experience in Human Capital Management systems (Workday preferable) and Customer Relationship Management systems (Microsoft Dynamicspreferable).
· Experience in Microsoft Office suite applications.
4 years experience
Job: *Human Resources
Title: Process Owner Talent Acquisition
Location: MX-Nuevo León-San Pedro Garza Garcia
Requisition ID: EB00063302164