Johnson Controls IT Service Operations Mgr Americas in Nuevo León, Mexico
· Service Design and Continuous Improvement -Plan and manage Service Catalog for Power Solutions working closely with the regional and Global IT delivery organizations, Corporate IT Service providers and 3 rdparty Managed Service providers. Continually measure the performance of the service provider and design improvements to processes, services and infrastructure in order to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and cost position.
· Service management- Ensure that all IT Service Management processes, Operational Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets. Ensure proper monitors and reports on service levels are in place.
· Operations Management- Ensure Service Operation activities are supporting PS IT Functional Departments and PS Functional groups. For instance, this role will ensure that all day-to-day operational activities are carried out in a timely and reliable manner and to work to maintain focus on delivering all aspects of service catalog.
· Incident Management– Act as the regional incident response manager for critical IT incidents when they occur. Coordinate across IT teams during critical incidents to restore normal IT operations as quickly as possible and minimize the adverse impact on global business operations. Lead communications between IT and our business partners during critical IT incidents. Work with peers across regions to ensure proper hand-off’s when needed as part of a follow-the-sun incident response model.
· Problem Management: Lead and/or contribute to problem management activities (8D) following critical incidents to ensure the root cause is known, documented, communicated and proper corrective actions are established to mitigate the risk of the incident reoccurring.
· Change Management: Act as the regional PS IT representative to the enterprise IT Change Advisory Board. Ensure proposed enterprise IT changes are understood, communicated and potential risks to business operations are properly mitigated. Ensure change management is followed within PS IT. .
· Performance Management- Ensure all service providers and Managed Service solutions achieve performance goals. Ensure scorecards/measures are in place for all providers and monitor compliance.
· Demand Management– Responsible for understanding, anticipating and influencing customer demand for services. Works with PS IT Service Operation and Service Transition management to ensure that the internal and external service providers have sufficient capacity to meet the required demand. Identify key strategic business and functional requirements from the Global and regional PS organizations.
· Collaboration- Works closely with IT management peers to ensure customer needs are being addressed, solutions are complete and not compromised because of functional boundaries and/or the capabilities of the technical architecture.
· BS Degree in Business, Engineering or Information Technology. MS Degree or MBA preferred.
· 8 years experience in managing groups, projects and strategic planning
· ITIL certification
· Lean and/or six sigma certified
· Ability to work in a matrixed organization and across geographical and organizational boundaries
· Results oriented with a “do what it takes” attitude
· Experience supporting manufacturing and engineering organizations.
· Proactively manages customers expectations
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated project leadership skills with a proven track record of success
· Fluency in English required
· Willingness to travel to support job responsibilities as required.
En Johnson Controls se vive un ambiente incluyente y se esfuerza en renovar diariamente este compromiso con todo su personal
Job: *Information Systems
Organization: *Power Solutions
Title: IT Service Operations Mgr Americas
Location: MX-Nuevo León-San Pedro Garza Garcia
Requisition ID: WD30033352312