Johnson Controls HR Shared Service Supervisor in Nuevo León, Mexico
The HR Shared Service Supervisor main tasks/ responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides guidance and expertise to Tier 1 to support employees, HRBPs or managers in the region.
- Manages a Tier 2 team that provides support services to HR and Managers across the region (US, MX and CAN)
- Overseas the following HR core processes o Position Management o Employee Data Changes o Move Worker o Corp-mail, Tuition. o WD Testing o Audit WFA core transactions. o Resolution of complex transactions or cross functional transactions.
- Maintains quality control inside established parameters.
- Keeps metrics controlled processes according to Case Management Framework.
- Responsible for building HR Service Center team performance and group commitments to goals and objectives and measures results to improve transactional efficiencies.
- Ensures there is a positive internal and external working relationship within the team and with external customers by frequently communicating and soliciting feedback with both parties and by measuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that service level agreements are met and develops process improvement activities to meet the goals.
- Drives continuous improvement activities that will increase quality and service delivery effectiveness with input and guidance from the Quality, Knowledge and Training Manager.
- Desirable LATAM Operations Experience
- Bachelors Degree in HR, Finance, Business or related field required
- 5 years of managerial experience within HR Service Center preferred.
- High English Proficiency (written and spoken), capable of delivering presentations and coordinating work teams in English.
- Excellent management skills and ability to organize and plan effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate others.
- Ability to manage multiple project plans successfully and simultaneously.
- Ability to simplify complex HR processes and demonstrates value add to the business by improving metrics such as cost, productivity or quality.
Job: *Human Resources
Title: HR Shared Service Supervisor
Location: MX-Nuevo León-San Pedro Garza Garcia
Requisition ID: WD30033723333