Ingersoll Rand Advanced Manufacturing Engineer - Machining in Nuevo León, Mexico
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The AME, Machining Monterrey MX will generate, evaluate, analyze, and develop design concepts for systems, components and assemblies to new casting and compressor machining, manufacturing process requirements and current product improvements for Ingersoll Rand’s Commercial Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products.
The AME has two primary areas of focus, defining, developing and maintaining manufacturing process standards for existing products and defining what is possible on planned products prior to spending commitments for capacity. The candidate will be an in-house consultant to all departments, fostering visual management and effectiveness of processes by key leading indicators as well as provide feed-back and actively suggests improvement to the IR lean AME management system / BoS. The candidate will lead the full spectrum of process improvement/implementation within Unitary Product Growth Team (PGT), from developing engineering talent, intellectual property, technologies, manufacturing, and business process.
- Need is direct machining experience with precision milling and turning processes.
- Experience with solid modeling programs like SurfCam, Solidworks, or PRO-E is a plus.
- Lean experience and project management experience are even better. Machining experience is the decision maker.
- B .S. in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering (M.S. preferred).
- Experience with new product launches and project management.
- Experience with development of manufacturing systems and related CER’s (Capital Expenditure Requests) to deliver future machining requirements.
- Experience in leading selected manufacturing localizations and relocations
- Proficient knowledge of advance quality and design techniques.
- Proficient knowledge of life cycle cost analysis, dimensional capability analysis and capacity analysis.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Nuevo León-Mexico
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Oct 12, 2017, 1:50:25 PM