Ingersoll Rand Accountant III in Nuevo León, Mexico
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
- Setting up standard cost annually.
- Preparation of standards review templates for discussion with the regional team
- standard cost of new items on daily basis
- Review and control material variances
- Review and control labor and overheads variances
- Close coordination with operations team to reduce variances and improve productivity
- Maintenance of cost records as per the cost audit records rules
- Liaison with the cost auditors and ensure that the cost audit is completed on time
- Preparation of COGS and other reports for monthly reporting
- Liaisoning with the statutory auditors for all inventory, fixed assets and cost related matters
- Maintenance of fixed assets register as per Indian and US GAAP requirements
- Monthly update depreciation schedule
- Ensure that the capital expenditure is within the approved CER
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years
Standard cost for new products.
Create, analyze Standard rates for all production cost centers.
Responsible for PPV, MUV
Inventory Coordinator, analysis, and ensure good controls
Coordinate cycle counts meetings
Scrap reporting and validation
Elaborate AOP for material variances
Accounting degree, Master preferably.
Excellent conversational English.
Minimun 3 years of experience in Costing for manufacturing plants.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Nuevo León-Mexico
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 12, 2017, 11:03:16 PM