Continental Corporation Clerk de Documentos (Temporal) in Nogales, Mexico
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
Auto req ID 75466BR
Job Title Clerk de Documentos (Temporal)
Posting Location Nogales
1) Maintain controlled copies of Level II and Level III documents as required
2) Receipt maintenance and control of external documents
3) Train plant personnel in IMT dB, and Document Control Requirements
4) Assists internal audits as required
5) Act as a resource center for plant personnel regarding document control in IMT dB.
6) Maintain plant Quality Records
7) Distribute controlled / uncontrolled paper copies as required
8) Provide administrative support to various areas of the facility on required basis.
9) Identify, initiate and implement IMT dB improvements
10) Verify notification to appropriate personnel of revision changes to documents
11) Review status of Level II and Level III documents
12) Audit document control system periodically and report results.
13) Provide back up to the IMT dB Administrator for selected activities.
Job Requirements Preparatoria o equivalente.
2 de experiencia administrative.
Contact Name MArcela Martindelcampo
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.