Hella Corporate Center SALES COORDINATOR in Naucalpan, Mexico
- Key communication channel to Sales and Program Management in Germany
- Establish reliable customer contacts at MBUSI, Tuscaloosa, USA / COMPAS, Aguascalientes, Mexico (Quality & Logistics & Accounting)
- Secure fluent customer communication between HELLA plants and customer plants (MBUSI/COMPAS)
- Launch Management
- Coordination of pre-series (before OtD is responsible) --> Receiving RFQ from customer; Communicate customer demands into project teams; Controlling of in time delivery to customer; Initiates invoices
- Management of volumes & capacities and introduction in the corresponding tools
- Handling of Daimler's customer portal
- Align packaging and logistics concepts/pricing with the HAM Logistic Department, the project teams and the customer
- Close cooperation with HELLA Quality Resident @ MBUSI/Aguascalientes (to be established)
- Tracking the customer claim and internal coordination of root-cause analysis in close cooperation with HELLA Quality department and the feedback of 8D report(s) to customer
- Management of Reimbursements
- Ensure reimbursements in time
- Coordination of necessary documentation, etc.
- Management of escalations
- Strong support of the project teams with regards to the target achievement
- Identification of improvement potentials
- Cost reductions
- Additional reimbursements/price variations for special freights, packaging, MMK (not plannable launch costs), etc.
- Bachelor degree in automotive engineering, industrial engineering or business administration
- 5 year experience in automotive industry
- (Technical) Sales skills / profile
- Fluent English and very good German language skills desired
WHAT WE OFFER
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number GL/HAM-GS-RNJ.
For people with vision: hella.com/career