GE Warehouse Coordinator in Monterrey, Mexico
Current & GE Lighting
Current & Lighting GE Lighting
Posted Position Title
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Mexico
The Warehouse Coordinator demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role, you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and can affect short-term and some long-term business goals.
· Manage all functions required for support of warehousing and outbound transportation operations
· Responsible for overall effective organization and operation of the Warehouse facility including the responsibility of inventory and shop support with major emphasis on quality, cost, schedule and inventory
· Responsible for the coordination and execution of activities to achieve company objectives on cost reduction, material flow improvement and inventory reduction
· Responsible for annual physical inventory process
· Direct procedures and policies to make certain materials are available or delivered when needed
· Manage incoming and outgoing movement and storage of materials
· Manage 3rd party logistic relationship including performance reviews operational rhythm
· Confer with 3rd party logistic concerning current and future materials requirements for efficient production and optimum levels of customer service
· Set up and control Operation KPI’s.
· Manage logistic costs, controlling all the charges for the 3rd party.
· Coordinate 3rd party team.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED)
· At least 4 years of experience in Traffic / Warehousing management
· Fluent in Spanish
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Materials Management is preferred
· Experience on working with SAP
· Fluent in English
· Ability to utilize commonly accepted information systems and develop new processes to address improvement
· Ability to work under pressure and manage many tasks / projects