GE Sr Customer Fulfillment Manager OoEM in Monterrey, Mexico
Power Power Services
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Sr Customer Fulfillment Manager OoEM
Services Project Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Mexico
The Customer Fulfillment Manager develops practical and innovative ways to identify and meet goals. In this role you are responsible for work that is less defined in scope, utilize your understanding and experience to execute Customer and PGS objectives, and have the ability to affect short-term and long-term business goals
• Manage Contractual Services (CS) inventory.
• Own financial pacing, cost classification, billing and collections for assigned customer portfolio
• Responsible for outage material logistics planning.
• Manage project controls for outages within assigned customer base.
• Lead outage demand placement including parts requests, repair scheduling, and FE resourcing.
• Prepare margin reviews for CSA agreements within assigned customer portfolio.
• Submit Customer Issue Resolution (CIR) workflows for any identified fulfillment shortfalls.
• Update and maintain input in the Field Service Portal (FSP), including the Oracle Field Services (OFS) system.
• Support CSL as needed in completion of outage and customer relationship deliverables.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a customer support, operations or forecasting position)
• At least 3 additional years of experience in a customer support, operations or forecasting role.
• Experience in Mitsubishi, Siemens and Alstom Technologies
• Knowledge & experience within the power industry.
• Knowledge of Contractual Service Agreements
• Strong quality background with Black Belt certification
• Knowledge of the Field Service Portal (FSP) and Oracle Field Services (OFS) IT systems.
• Strong financial and commercial skills
• Demonstrated communication & organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills