Schneider Electric Purchasing Controlling Specialist in Monterrey, Mexico
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
The Senior Financial Analyst/Specialist will partner with and provide support to the North America Purchasing management team. This individual will report to the North America Purchasing Controller and work closely with the Purchasing management team providing financial analysis, financial modeling, business case evaluation and process support. The ideal candidate should have the followings skills:
- Analytical: gather data, understand trends, identify primary drivers of performance and recommend actions
- Communication: strong verbal, written and active listening skills with all levels of organization
- Influence & Convince: establish trust and respect to persuade change to achieve business performance
- Teamwork: supervise staff and work collaboratively with Purchasing, Finance and other functional teams
- Systems: strong system skills (advanced Excel, ERP, Hyperion Essbase)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial analysis of Purchasing Performance Management involving material/other variable productivity, raw material impact and base costs
- System of Management involvement for Purchasing Performance including monthly reporting, forecasting and business review preparation
- Purchasing Finance liaison as Single Point of Contact for one or more North America Portfolios supporting financial analysis, financial modeling, business case evaluation and process support
- Leadership and participation in continuous improvement of Performance Management systems and processes
- Conduct periodic reviews of major purchasing actions to ensure alignment with business performance
- Leadership and participation in transversal projects, as assigned
- Supervision of any local staff
Qualifications - External Skills/Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting
- 5-8 years of finance experience with a preference in a manufacturing environment
- Strong systems knowledge desired (SAP, Oracle or other ERP systems, Hyperion Essbase)
- Strong Knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Access
- Fluent in English language
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt in a fast pace, continuous changing, deadline driven environment
- Willingness to take on increased responsibilities in the future
- High energy individual that is proactive, cooperative, results oriented and customer focused
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Primary Location: Mexico-Nuevo León-Monterrey
Unposting Date: Feb 8, 2017, 1:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003451