Citi Auditor de Sucursal III in Monterrey, Mexico
Primary Location: Mexico,Nuevo León,Monterrey
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Audit
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job ID: 16077199
Branch Examiner III
• As a professional applies solid understanding of internal branch inspection standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
• Independently contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
• Applies solid understanding of how internal Branch Oversight Function collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
• Independently performs audits related to Consumer or Investment Banking, technology management; project/program management; or supplier management in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of branch inspection reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
• Independently completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
• Provides coaching to team members in all phases of the audit process.
• Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
• Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices.
• Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
• Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
• Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus branch inspection testing.
Qualifications and Competencies
• BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
• Basic to intermediate level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for issuing to stakeholders high quality deliverables according to strict timetables.
• Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
• Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external branch inspection and management.
• Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of products, especially those associated with the Retail / Branches business.