GE Accounting Intern in Monterrey, Mexico
GE Global Operations
Global Operations Latin America
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Mexico
-Provide assistance to different finance activities in the department.
• Payroll accountant activities, booking, reconciliation, account integration.
• Prepare information for reporting purposes.
• Information gathering in order to comply with metrics reporting.
• Support in monthly close process for different legal entities.
• Reconcile some specific accounts with the supervision of an accountant.
• Background: Public Accountant student from 5th to 7th semester
• Proactive, willing to learn, well organized
• Good communication skills to request information and receive feedback
• Flexible to work with different accountants.
• Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Task oriented / Mindset to meet deadlines
Over 80% of English skills is desired.