Whirlpool Engineer Lead in Monterey, Mexico
About Whirlpool Corporation
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 97,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2015. The company markets/Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit/and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. We earn the trust of consumers around the globe by focusing on what matters most. Because of our leadership practices, development opportunities, business performance, strong reputation and a commitment to the communities where we live and work, Whirlpool Corporation has received many awards including - Fortune Magazine's Top Companies for Leaders, one of the world's Most Admired Companies, Fast Company's Top 50 Most Innovative Companies and we've had a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index for 11 years in a row. Additional information about our company can be found athttp://www.whirlpoolcorp.com. Follow us on LinkedIn or join the conversation @whirlpoolcorp on Twitter.
- Design for manufacturing review management
- Support production planning restrictions
- Lead MFPA plan
- Lead pre-production activities (EMPA, PP, Pilots)
- Administrative manufacturing schedule
- Faculty to solve issues proving action plans.
- Integrate the different areas involves on project to plan, administrate and execute critical activities.
- Follow up quality open items & issues (FPA, SIR, MFPA)
- Ramp up & ramp down coordination
- Lead kaizen events in shop floor
Bachelors degree with graduate studies in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. Fluent English 5 years minimum Manufacturing or Continuous Improvement experience
Job: *Manufacturing - Lean
Title: Engineer Lead
Requisition ID: A1ESO