Schneider Electric ROJO GOMEZ PLANT CONTROLLER in Mexico, Mexico
High exposure Controller position inside ETO Cluster directly responsible to the head of factory on all areas of plant finance, including cost control, productivity and project spending.
- Strategic business partner for the plant manager and the management committees regarding all finance and control areas.
- Develop and enforce policies for improvement of Internal Controls.
- Drives Business Profitability, growth and productivity.
- Drives the budget and forecast process, reporting to the organization and business line.
- Conducts AOC (Analysis of Change) analysis, presenting results to management.
- Supports organization leaders and supervisors in project justification (Capex), implementation and spending control.
- Responsible for reporting variances against Standard costs and upstreams for the full Mexican entity (3 plants included).
- Responsible for coordinating Annual Physical Inventory, giving visibility of variances and adjusting ledger.
- Lead organization of three financial employees to timely and accurately provide an annual budget, quarterly plan, monthly financial statement, weekly forecasts, as well as weekly reports of actual results.
- Supports organization leaders and supervisors in project justification, implementation and spending control.
- Implement and enforce policies and procedures to be “best in class”.
- Management and safeguard of company assets (with focus on fixed assets);
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Minimum 5-10 year's of Finance experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
Experience using SAP, Microsoft Office
Strong Communication Skills
High level of English language
Primary Location:Mexico City – Iztapalapa area.
Primary Location: MX-Distrito Federal-Mexico
Unposting Date: Oct 24, 2017, 12:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003NN6