Schneider Electric Planner and Material Flow Intern in Mexico, Mexico
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- 1. Check the Industrial management's principles are taken into account by the OCP (Industrial and Design) teams.
- 2. Integrate the Job's principles in the internal global logistic flow of the entity.
- 3. Audit the organisation of the entity's production flows and conduct improvement's actions plans, specially for Product LeadTime (PLT = MSCD "Mise Sous Contrat de Délai" in french).
- 4. Conduct the follow-up of performance in term of cycles and service level (external and internal customers).
This job might be for you if:
- Are on the last semesters of a bachelor degree (electrical engineering)
- Have Fluent level of English
- Customer service skills
- Sense of urgency
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Primary Location: Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico
Unposting Date: Jul 9, 2017, 12:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003JN9