Schneider Electric FP&A Controller Jr - Mexico - Process Automation in Mexico, Mexico
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Reports to: Global CoE FPA Team/ PA Mexico Finance Team
Location: Mexico, City (P. Masaryk)
Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control. Process focus is a requirement.
- This role will primarily support Mexico Process Automation unit financially and with business reporting.
- Performs technical analysis and reconciliations to determine present and future financial performance of a given area of responsibility.
- Collaborates with business colleagues to review business scenarios.
- Developing professional expertise and proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Typically requires 2-4 years on Financial Planning.
- Preferred experience with a multi-national corporation.
- Proven track record of working independently in a remotely managed environment.
- Strength in building productive working relationships within various colleagues and functions across the region.
- Role requires familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Advanced Excel skills strongly preferred.
- Experience with Project Accounting or Percentage of Completion Accounting a plus.
- SAP/HFM/Essbase knowledge preferred.
- Fluent in Spanish & English required.
- There is not reallocation program.
Primary Location: MX-Distrito Federal-Mexico
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003QJF