Schneider Electric BMS Specifier Engineer in Mexico, Mexico
Interact with contractor, end users and engineering firms to early detect and support BMS projects.
Understand business environment and customer needs to define the relevant BMS solution portfolio.
Reflect our value-added proposition based on technical arguments, specification and regulations in the detailed of the projects.
Ensure a proper transition from the specification stage to the commercial one by interacting with sales engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in an Electrical, Mechatronics, Electronics, IT or Automation Engineering.
- 4 years of experience in the BMS field (HVAC - design and calculation- Field Devices implementation design – BMS Software programming) and 2 years of experience with engineering agencies.
- It is important that the candidate knows how to dimension and how to precise in the projects the security systems such as CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion, Fire among others systems.
- Skills Leadership, negotiation, high level of energy, high communication level in technical topics and to all levels of the organization.
- Customer focused and confident in their skills (and a confident communicator)
- English skills (business & technical)
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Nice to have experience with LEED requirements.
- Nice to have knowledge of norms and specifications.
Primary Location: MX-Distrito Federal-Mexico
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003Q9Z