Stryker Technical Service Engineer in Mexico, D.F.C.P., Mexico
Requisition ID 22565BR
Job Title Technical Service Engineer
Group Global Quality and Ops
Division Latin America
Business Unit Mexico
Business Function Field Service and Support
City Mexico, D.F.C.P.
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required Up to 30%
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
Main objective / purpose of the role:
Responsible for providing support of all product lines and offer outstanding service to final customers and indirect channels related to repairs, training , installations, diagnostics and other customer needs or requirements related to our products.
Critical success factors / key deliverables:
- Diagnostics – Repairs- Post Service
· Organize and repair the Stryker products at customers’ premises, preview the correct diagnostic of problem in the equipment.
· Provide post sales servicing on equipment operation and maintance
Perform warranty work, upgrades, field actions, preventative maintenance, installations, deliveries billable service or any other related services required by a client.
· Make any necesarry repairs to products that Stryker has registered as imported and sold.
· Send repaired devices to customer on time set. Provide the required assitance.
- Admnistrative work
Follow all administrative duties in an accurate and timely manner, assist in the development of new service procedures, provide new product information to customers, and provide service contract options to customers.
Responsible for register devices to repair and equipment repaired: To register in CRM system all the devices to control product input and output of the company. In order to maintain record keeping to repairs and shipments.
Schedule preventive maintenance in coordination with the final customer with an active service contract
Repair quotes:To enter all quotations in the CRM system, with the accurate cost and to find the margins in each case
Search and follow-up of maintenance contracts for installed products.
- Installation Support
· Install Communications equipments according to hospital configurations.
· Install I-Suite and provide In-Service Training to final users and Biomedical Hospital Staff.
· Coordinate external vendors required for installations.
- Maintain Service Level
· Provide effective, proficient, and timely service and repairs to all customers in direct support of the Sales/Distributors team to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
· Promote Stryker business by recognizing opportunities to fulfill additional customer needs and communicating with the appropiate customer and Stryker personnel for follow up. Ocasionally the Technical Service Engineer has sales responsabilities (technical service warrantees), on field promotion.
Provide biomedical training to customers on various product lines internally or externally.
Associate must conduct all business and affairs in compliance with all laws and regulations, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Stryker Code of Conduct, and in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
Academic qualifications / degree & relevant prior experience:
Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electronics Engineering or Biotechnlogy or similar.
Strong knowledge of Electronics or Mechanics skills
At least 3 years of experience in the field with similar equipment medical devices as Stryker.
Certified in Medical, Instruments, Endoscopy, Communication and Navigation System products - Desirable
Lead Installer certification
Fluency in English & Spanish
Computer competency in Excel and Word, Autocad.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability