Hella Corporate Center QUALITY SPECIALIST SQA in Mexico City Tlalnepantla, Mexico
- Processing the purchase parts complaints in accordance with stipulated directives.
- Drawing the attention of the responsible manufacturing entities to quality characteristics to be observed in sorting and reworking, consultation with the entities responsible for quality, as well as monitoring reworking done by external firms.
- Blocking faulty goods, identifying causation and informing internal and externalentities about fault remedy and, if necessary, ordering return shipment to the suppliers.
- Controlling, adjusting or calibrating test and measuring devices in accordance with test regulations and, if necessary, involving the responsible the storage volumes.
- Management of APQP, PPAP, suppliers, Core tools, Solving problems, VDA 6.3
- Knowledge about life cycle of products and production process
- Graduate in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related
- 2 years experience as SQA with Harnesses
- ISO TS 16949
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number GL/HAM-PU-SQA.
For people with vision: hella.com/career