Celanese Supply Chain Scheduler Mexico in Mexico City, Mexico
Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of specialty materials and chemical products which are used in most major industries and consumer applications. Our products, essential to everyday living, are manufactured in North America, Europe and Asia. Known for operational excellence, sustainability and premier safety performance, Celanese delivers value to customers around the globe with best-in-class technologies. Based in Dallas, Texas, the company employs approximately 7,500 employees worldwide and had 2014 net sales of $6.8 billion, with approximately 67% generated outside of North America. For more information about Celanese Corporation and its global product offerings, visit www.celanese.com.
This position is for dynamic and analytical Scheduler that executes scheduling routines to support and meet the company strategy, company performance objectives and customer expectations, in addition to adherence to global processes and business rules. This position will be responsible for plans and establishes production schedules and finite scheduling to ensure product availability & achieve target business line services level including optimal raw material level. Monitors materials inventories, tracks progress of production, daily meetings with manufacture team, weekly meeting with planners to ensure alignment, run root cause analyses when needed, issue and respond alerts, close communication with customer service, manufacture and procurement teams.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, procedures and business rules.
• 1-2 years of ERP software experience (i.e. SAP, JDE, etc).
• 1-2 years of finite scheduling experience.
• Experience in executing for results and driving change.
• Strong communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Conversational English required.
• Peer Relationships – relating well to all kinds of people; building appropriate rapport across teams and functions; building constructive and effective relationships; finding common ground and solving problems for the good of all
• Customer Focus – dedicates self to meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers; gets firsthand customer information and uses it for improvements in processes and services; acting with the end customer in mind
• Dealing with Ambiguity – pushing self to cope with changes, shifting gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture, move on to the new things even before to have finish the current, using your best judgment and skills to have things done on time with efficiency and effectiveness as possible.
• Knowledge of lean or six sigma methodology.
Required Yrs Exp:
2 years or more
Bachelors degree, APICS certification a plus or equivalent education
External Company Name: Celanese International Corporation
External Company URL: http://celanese.com/