Amazon.com Strategic Account Manager - Mexico Marketplace in Mexico City, Mexico
Are you interested in changing the way consumers shop in Mexico by disrupting the retail landscape and launching ecommerce in to the future? This is a position for you.
Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Manager for managing the top Strategic Sellers/Accounts at the Mexico Marketplace. This person is the primary point of contact for those companies throughout the entire sales process and post-launch.
Specifically, this individual will be responsible for building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the senior management and executive teams of existing accounts in order to partner with them to increase their Seller performance, selection, sales and profitability in Amazon.com.mx. This individual will have to work closely with internal stakeholders and cross- functional teams to create and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
We are a business development organization; we drive growth for over 2MM Amazon Sellers through business intelligence, cross-selling efforts and integrated Account Management. We are successful by focusing on aggressive growth for our Sellers’ businesses.
· Manage a set of Strategic Accounts to expand their business with Amazon locally and Internationally.
· Work with internal teams to align on strategic accounts and account management activities
· Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the opportunity. Execute successfully on the plan recommended.
· Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers you work with. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
· Prospect and close business to achieve quarterly quota targets for both the quantity and quality of selection, seller performance and sales.
· Understand and utilize Salesforce.com CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals.
· Develop an thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
· Prioritize and complete additional projects while maintaining current book of business such as mentorship, competitive analysis, and sales analysis.
· Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of accounts
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets and operational metrics.
· Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically.
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Selling on Amazon product.
· Engage with merchants to understand their needs and gauge fit with the Amazon Services product set.
· Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Amazon products along with the features and functionalities.
· Assist internal partners to drive change, remove roadblocks and close business.
Amazon Services’ Business Development organization connects the technology powering Amazon.com to businesses worldwide. We are responsible for establishing business partnerships with sellers who wish to utilize Amazon’s suite of e-commerce solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.amazonservices.com
• Minimum of 4-6 years professional selling and account management experience
• Experience using analysis, reporting, modeling, and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions
• Relationship sales and negotiation skills
• Project management skills
• BA/BS degree or certificate of completion of studies required.
• Fluency in English and Spanish
Problem-solving passion and service orientation
History of exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
Proven ability to influence others
Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Always does what is right for the customer – relentlessly customer-focused
Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
Work experience preferably in the eCommerce, on-line advertising, retail technology, or software
AMZR Req ID: 464000