Amazon.com Sr. Vendor Manager Kindle, Education in Mexico City, Mexico
Amazon is looking for an experienced professional to support Amazon's relationships with Mexican and other Latin American educational/University publishers as they add content selection for Kindle, Amazon's revolutionary e-reader. This individual will be an important leader who will directly impact customer experience by increasing the quantity and quality of titles available to customers through our publishing partners.
Job duties include:
Create and develop relationships with Mexican, Latin American and Spanish speaking publishers of textbooks and Academic titles.Negotiate agreements to add selection from new and existing publishing relationships. Lead negotiation or re-negotiation of agreements and contracts, Coordinate with publishing partners to ensure the timely delivery of digital assets as quickly and efficiently as possible Create internal and external reports that drive new selection and monitor key metrics. Coordinate with accounts payable and vendor payments to ensure agreement terms are executed accurately and on-time
- Work with internal and external partners to resolve merchandising and content receipt issues.
Bachelors Degree required
· Written and spoken fluency in English and Spanish required
· 7 or more years experience working for or with major publishers/retailer/media company/management consulting in a sales, business development, or account management capacity
Masters Degree preferred
· The ideal candidate has strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
· Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills are musts.
· Candidate must be an effective leader and communicator and a seasoned problem-solver. Knowledge of the publishing industry is preferred.
· The tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success..
AMZR Req ID: 295985