Honeywell Sr. Financial Analyst in Mexico City, Mexico
Sr. Financial Analyst• Support BAP, Controllers and IT organizations in Canada and Latin America as to month-end processes, AOP development, cost tracking and allocation, tax and audit needs as well as FP&A Projects.
• Responsible for month end GL analysis, adjusting journal entries, accruals, amortization schedules, fixed assets, billing entries and reconciliations.
• Responsible for monitoring and validation of proper accounting for various provincial/state taxes and supporting Tax with audit requirements.
• Support annual AOP development including liaison with budget owners, developing forecasts, reviews and validations.
• Perform variance analysis, develop periodic forecasts, and validate invoices with vendors, wire payments and other activities as required by FPA scope.
• Produce periodic and ad hoc reporting to internal and external customers (SBGs).
• Liaison with and provide feedback to businesses leaders on cost trends, budgets, forecasts and savings.
• Develop and implement recommendations for tracking infrastructure costs and savings.
• Co-ordinate and work towards standardization of all finance processes across Canada and Latin America.
• Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accounting
• 3-5 years of experience in a Finance/Accounting role
• 3-5 years of experience with accounting software
• 5+ years of experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong accounting and financial knowledge supported by progressively responsible experience at Honeywell.
• Good financial and analytical skills with the ability to think outside the traditional role in order to improve processes and customer relationships
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be a team player and work well in a team environment
• Ability to manage a heavy and diverse workload in a changing environment
• Ability to deal confidently and tactfully with customers and personnel at all organizational levels
- Job ID: 00354682
- Category: Finance
- Location: Mexico City, DF 1210 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.