Honeywell Solution Architect in Mexico City, Mexico
Elster is a world leader in measuring and improving the flow of natural gas, electricity and water in more than 130 countries. With one of the most extensive installed revenue measurement bases in the world and more than 200 million metering modules deployed over the course of the last 10 years alone, Elster is enabling the vital connections between technology and Earth’s energy and resources for our global community. Our diverse portfolio of products and solutions are used to accurately and reliably measure gas, electricity and water consumption as well as enable energy efficiency and conservation. Elster employs more than 7,000 staff and operates in more than 39 countries. Our Electricity Division, Elster Solutions, located in Raleigh, NC engineers award-winning Smart Metering systems and Smart Grid system solutions that help utilities improve their revenue cycle services, customer service, delivery reliability, and enable efficient energy usage by utility consumers through demand response and in home networking capabilities. Elster EnergyAxis advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) system is deployed with more than 90 utilities around the world, with 4.5 million meters online in North America, Central America, Caribbean and the Pacific Rim. Description The Solution Architect provides technical leadership, guidance and support to executive and technical level sales efforts across the entire customer base. As part of the sale team the person supports the creation, demonstration, and delivery of Elster’s solutions to utility customers. Deeply versed in the Elster product and solution capabilities, this position provides a bridge between the market, product marketing, product development, and delivery functions within Elster Solutions.
• Creating, demonstrating and delivering the solutions necessary to capture our targeted customers using technical knowledge of utility industry and operations
• Provide executive, regulatory and technical level presentations and demonstrations of Elster's suite of solutions.
• Developing the technical solution component for RFP responses and customer facing documents.
• Working with the business development team to develop and maintain relationships with industry partners.
• Technical support of tradeshows and industry technical events, including speaking events.
• Developing, configuring, testing, and maintaining systems for demonstrational purposes.
Requirements • Bachelor’s degree is required; technical degree preferred.
• Ability to train and communicate technical material including executive level presentation skills.
• Manage the development of technical requirements between all stakeholders.
• Team player with outgoing personality with ability to manage time and multi-task in a fluid environment.
• Technical problem solving skills and knowledge of project management process.
• Working knowledge of electric, gas, and water utility industry and operations (Strongly desired)
• Knowledge of product management. (Desired)
• Up to 25% travel within Mexico
Fluent in English
Title: Solution Architect
Location: MEX-DF-Mexico City
Requisition ID: 00334852