Amazon.com Senior Product Manager, Marketplace in Mexico City, Mexico
Do you want to lead radical innovation that creates value for millions of customers while generating billions of dollars for Amazon Sellers across the globe? Do you want to work at a company where you are encouraged to invent and have the autonomy to push boundaries?
Invention has become second nature at Amazon, and the pace of innovation is only accelerating. Amazon’s growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new products, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
The Amazon Marketplace team is seeking an entrepreneurial Product Manager with a desire to be innovate, build & own transformative products for the Marketplace business in Mexico. Join us in making history. Over 2MM Sellers in 10 countries list their products for sale on Amazon Marketplaces. Sellers are a critical part of Amazon’s ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the Earth’s largest selection and lowest prices. Amazon Sellers offer hundreds of millions of unique items providing a broad and diverse inventory of products from Books to Electronics, and from Clothing to Consumables and beyond.
As a Product Manager for the Amazon Marketplace, you will be responsible for the business's success including defining and executing against a roadmap of features and functionality. This is a role that will include interaction with teams in multiple countries, requiring a strong ability to communicate effectively and understand the different needs of local customers and sellers. Your decisions are not only fundamental to the viability and attractiveness of our offering for Sellers, but they will in turn drive selection, revenue and growth of our overall business.
The role requires a high level of interaction and collaboration with other teams and global stakeholders.
From Day 1, Product Managers are given ownership of large products; the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions; and the ability to drive significant impact to the customer/seller experience and the business. Over their careers, successful product managers will be exposed to multiple aspects of the business and different products.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Optimize existing business levers to drive revenue growth in the local Marketplace.
· Measure and drive business results and analytics for the local Marketplace business.
· Be the voice of Sellers using the Selling on Amazon and Fulfillment by Amazon platforms to propose the local product prioritization roadmap.
· Gather feedback on product quality and levels of service on the release of new products/features.
· Setup metrics to monitor adoption of product features and use data to dive deep into issues and uncover root causes for trends and patterns.
· Develop business insights and plans based on quantities and qualitative research.
· A Bachelor's Degree or certificate of completion of studies is required
· 5+ years of product management, business management, consulting or similar experience
· English/Spanish fluency
· MBA from a top business school
· 3+ years of experience with direct contact to customers and engaging customers to understand their needs
· Experience in e-commerce product management or start-up enviroment
· Experience creating and executing business plans
· Experience working with constrained resources and an ability to think creatively on how to accomplish the job
· Advanced business intelligence and data mining skills including strong reporting, modeling and analytics experience, problem solving ability, and a record of gathering/translating business requirements into complex reporting solutions (SQL knowledge a plus)
· Demonstrated business judgment as well ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope business requirements and prioritize
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Demonstrated advanced skills with Excel
Please provide English language resume.
AMZR Req ID: 465894