Expedia Senior Ecommerce Manager in Mexico City, Mexico
The Sr. Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a competitive retail trading strategy with the goal of growing the Spanish speaking Points of Sale and all of its LoBs, both in top and bottomline. He/she will own the POSa PnL & performance by tracking and monitoring key site KPIs (CVR, funnels, etc) and voice of the customer. This person will look after the performance of all Expedia lines of businesses and the customer experience of that journey pre-post travel in order to drive organic repeat and loyalty to the site. He/ she should align and coordinate efforts with all channels that drive demand (SEM, SEO, OBM, among others), with the aim of maximizing performance and ROI. He/ she will also coordinate/ align site merchandising, marketing activities, navigation & purchase path.
- Main responsible for the E.mx and e.com.ar PnL. Strong coordination with finance to ensure maximum topline growth and bottom-line target achievement.
- Leads day to day trading and commercial initiatives across all lines of business for Spanish speaking points of sale.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking sales performance, perform trading related investigations and coordinating implementation of corrective actions when necessary in partnership with the marketing channel owners/ global functions.
- Develops and executes Trading Desk strategy for assigned product lines or significant key product line in order to achieve and maintain product leadership.
- Build and maintain strong relationships to ensure alignment with global teams and resources. Gives guidance on marketing strategy, plans and efficiency and be the 'go to' person for tactical marketing focus
- Work closely with Call Centre, Air Fulfillment, On- and Off-line Marketing, Product and Localization teams to support initiatives that will drive business performance
- Play a key role in global e-Commerce initiatives to ensure visibility for the region as well as to raise awareness of global trends that may impact Spanish speaking countries.
- Be a customer champion and drive initiatives that improve NPS and improve customer loyalty and repeat rates
- Conduct competitor benchmarking and analyze consumer demand in order to convert business needs into high level technology/ product initiatives.
- Develops tactical merchandising and promotion plans and prepares related budgets and forecasts.
- Drives Test & Learn for all Commercial activity in partnership with the marketing channels and wider trading desk team
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong commercial and trading experience in a retail/online environment
- Ecommerce and.r Digital Marketing and Customer Experience proven track record.
- Channel management experience: SEM, SEO, CRM, Affiliates, Email marketing.
- Highly analytical and able to work with customer data to drive insights
- Self-driven and able to work with little direct supervision. Proven track record of defining and executing key analyses with minimal supervision.
- Strong business acumen and results-driven profile.
- Creative and innovative thinker with a “can do” attitude
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (externally and internally at all levels)
- Ability to work in cross-functional team in a matrixed organization
- Comfortable in a fast past, ever changing environment; Test & learn driven.
- Passionate about the consumer and consumer advocate mind-set
- Fluent Portuguese and English (Spanish a plus)
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and demonstrated experience in modelling, analysis, research and presentation creation
- University degree required, with Business/Economics/Technical field or MBA preferred.
- Travel industry experience a plus
- Relationship Management: Establishes and builds healthy working relationships with partners.
- Written & Spoken Communications, Listening, and Influencing: Conveys, receives, and interprets ideas and information, presents information appropriately to a diverse range of audiences, and influences partner decisions.
- Strategy Execution: Develops goals, ideas and initiatives that improve the organization's performance, manage costs, and drive change at all levels.
- Drive for Results: Driving high standards for individual, team, and organizational accomplishment; tenaciously working to meet or exceed challenging goals; deriving satisfaction from goal achievement and continuous improvement.
- Posted 22 Days Ago
- Full time