Medtronic Sales Representative I in Mexico City, Mexico
Sales Representative I
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Nov 17, 2016
Medtronic is looking for a Sales Representative!
As a global leader in Medical Technology, services and solutions, Medtronic improves the lives and health of millions of people each year. We use our deep clinical, therapeutic and economic expertise to address the complex challenges faced by healthcare system today. Let´s take healthcare Further, Together.
Learn more at www.medtronic.com
Medtronic is a $27.8b company with more than 85K employees in more than 160 countries.
Medtronic is looking for someone with consistent experience in selling physician preference products in hospital environment, in order to gain market share by promoting, selling and servicing Medtronic’s products.
When being our Sales Representative:
• You’ll conduct sales calls to promote, sell, and service Medtronic's products and services to existing and competitive customers.
• You’ll implement quarterly sales plan and achieve sales goals and objectives.
• Being a sales representative require advanced/expert technical knowledge of diverse Medtronic products and support sales efforts.
• You’ll be in charge of all Mexico Territory
• We need you to provide ongoing field intelligence reports on competitive activity, changes in markets, distribution, and pricing, as well as input on customer preferences and product features.
• Train and educate both existing and competitive customers to gain incremental business.
• Also, advise customers on a continuing basis regarding performance of assigned products, and provide 24 hour territory coverage (including holidays, weekends, and evenings).
• 25% travel availability. (Mexico and US for training)
We need passionate and committed people in healthcare industry. In exchange, we offer an excellent career opportunity that will lead you to develop and grow along with one of the most important healthcare company, committed to improve health and wellness to patients all around the world.
• Degree in Business Administration, Biology, Life Sciences or related field.
• 1 to 2 years medical sales experience selling physician preference products in hospital environment
• Proficiency in Spanish English required (reading, writing and speaking)
• Strong proficiency in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Prior experience in fast-paced office with multiple priorities.
• American Visa and Passport
• Excellent presentations skills.
• Responsive, action-oriented and innovative problem solver
• Desired experience in with companies in the medical industry or similar regulated industry preferred.