Google Product Marketing Manager, B2C in Mexico City, Mexico
As a Product Marketing Manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of our many Google products. Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. The role enables you to shape the product development process, organize product launches from beginning to end and form future marketing strategy.
You will set and drive the B2C (Business to consumer) Marketing strategies for some of out top products as well as the retail component. You will work cross-functionally throughout Google to prioritize and execute on the highest-value retail marketing opportunities, with partners, through channels and across regional markets.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Be part of the Mexico and LATAM marketing teams, driving and executing on a comprehensive marketing strategies for our consumer products and setting and executing the retail marketing component for hardware products available in country.
- Develop and deploy B2C Marketing strategies for consumer products, both with an online and offline approach.
- Work cross-functionally to understand organizational priorities and drive the highest return initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key retail partners; Understand the levers that will drive retail partnership success, analyze performance and develop and implement partner marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage the retail customer experience, online and offline; Develop and execute multiple retail channels.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in consumer marketing for retail brands.
- Experience managing online and offline Marketing campaigns.
- Experience in building strategic partnerships and track record of growing a market.
- Solid understanding of the consumer retail industry and Google’s position in it.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management within Google and external partners.
- Excellent project management skills, with ability to track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.