Google Performance Solutions Seller in Mexico City, Mexico
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In the Global Performance Solutions Expert team, we speak for the customer and the Sales team to bring a vision of "Fewer, Simpler, Better" to reality. We manage complex projects and programs (Mobile Leadership Program, Global Proof Points, Marketing Objectives, Solutions Map, etc.) across multiple groups to package our ads products in ways that meet advertiser objectives based on a deep understanding of their goals and the challenges of our Account Executives and Account Managers. We ensure new initiatives and product launches deliver meaningful results and are relevant to our regional and vertical Sales teams. We also bring new ways of driving results to our Sales teams via programs, packages, training, and goal-setting.
As a Performance Solutions Expert, you will have in-depth knowledge of our performance advertising products and work closely with Marketing, Product Experts, and regional Customer Solutions and Innovations (CSI) leads to bring new products and packages to market and to develop simple but relevant narratives that resonate with our Sales teams and our customers.
- Work closely with our Large Customer Sales (LCS) organization to shape solutions-oriented approaches for the business verticals you serve, as well as influence the direction of Google’s different advertising products including but not limited to Search, Display, Mobile and Commerce. You’ll have a performance solutions based on the customers you serve, but have a deep understanding of the value proposition each of our ad products offers and their capabilities.
- Enable solution-selling as the one point of contact with pods to develop and deliver solution-selling strategies for key customers and verticals across ad products, coaching sales teams on pitch best practices, resources and effective knowledge transfer across sales.
- Drive new product adoption/activation and new features of current products through co-selling to relevant customers based on advertiser objective and training to your assigned partners in LCS. Provide input into account planning and quota setting. Drive action plans for commercializing new products or addressing business growth or adoption shortfalls within the verticals you serve.
- Represent sales and contribute to product development by identifying gaps and deficiencies in current solutions at a pod, vertical or sector level, collaborating with product and deployment teams to drive resolution. Develop recommendations and drive implementation of vertical-specific packaging.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in digital performance area (search, measurement), advertising online, consulting or startups.
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in creating a performance model since the inception to roll out.
- Solid knowledge of A/B Tests; campaign management, optimization, measurement, AdWords; tag management; Google Analytics.
- Solid knowledge of Google products.
- Ability to communicate flawlessly with your counterparts in Sales, Marketing, Product, and Sales Operations.