Google People Partner in Mexico City, Mexico
People Operations strives to revolutionize human resources the same way that Google has revolutionized search. We are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are our Googlers. You'll be a champion of Google's culture and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and make sure all people decisions are based on data. Whether coaching your clients on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues or managing programs that help develop our Googlers, you are exceptionally focused on putting them first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help Googlers understand how people decisions get made.
As a People Partner, you'll solve complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You’ll be an integral part of the leadership team, and will work to develop an understanding of every aspect of the business, acting as a thought leader on People and Organizational topics.
This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention, and in some cases reinvent approach. You’ll partner with a cross functional group of subject matter experts to design and execute your strategy for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize talent.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we're the champions of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them" - we bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution. Provide insightful data to guide decision making and to provide proactive solutions.
- Consult with teams and create plans to influence lasting change over large functions at Google. Act as a trusted advisor and coach to the senior leadership and play a critical role in enhancing effectiveness.
- Solve problems, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines.
- Enable business leaders to build an effective leadership pipeline.
- Provide expertise in career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs and strategic development.
- 7 years of experience as a HR business partner or generalist.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in HR management.
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints, analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on analysis.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.