KONE, Inc Order Administrator in Mexico City, Mexico
Job ID: 33514
Region: Centro Mexico
City: Mexico City
Job Posting Category: Modernization
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Type: Permanent
Application Closing Date:
Ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE is a global leader in elevator and escalator business. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment. We want to offer the best People Flow™ experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings. KONE Americas is one of KONE's five area organizations representing one-fifth of global sales. The local leadership team is responsible for implementing KONE strategy in the USA, Canada and Mexico.
We are looking for
The Order Administrator is the order booking gatekeeper. Ensures that the Sales-to-Operations handover has been performed according to the FL policy, verifies completeness and quality of order information and books agreed jobs and contracts to KONE systems so they are considered as Order Received (OR).
• Accountable for correct and timely booking of received orders
• Responsible for verifying that the Sales-to-Operations handover has been performed as defined in the FL policies prior to booking the order, including needed pre-booking reviews
• Validates the project categorization
• Ensures that other order booking absolutes have been met and quality of required deliverables is adequate for order booking
• Responsible for the order registration when KTOC is not used.
• Completes the order with relevant additional details and updates order data to SAP
• Ensures the consistency and quality of planned revenue and cost plan before order booking
• Responsible for the correct configuration of the agreed billing plans under agreed conditions
• Verifies planned CMII value
• Verifies and completes customer parties and other order data
• Verifies and completes all role assignments
• Verifies planned installation hours, as well as correct and realistic high level scheduling.
• Triggers specific contract requirements for bank guarantees
• Performs Order Booking tasks
• Provides Order Booking information to Operations
Skills, Education and Experience
• Contractual and financial understanding
• User knowledge of SAP is an asset
• Previous working experience in relevant field is beneficiary
• Knowledge of contractual administration and building industry business practices
• English Language: able to understand professional documents and communicate about own professional area
• IT literacy
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.