AT&T MX - Global Service Mgt - Service Manager LA in Mexico City, Mexico
The Service Manager (SM) ensures that AT&T products and services are supported to operational contractual commitments and service level agreements, on behalf of designated global strategic MNC’s. The SM has overall ownership of the Customer Service Experience (customer satisfaction) and builds relationships of trust and integrity with designated customers by demonstrating a comprehensive understanding both of the customer’s business requirements and the AT&T products and services that are used to support these requirements.
The SM also builds similar relationships within AT&T and other service provider groups to ensure that people within these groups understand and respond to SM requirements. Globally, Service Management is moving towards a Consultative Practice supported by SoCS for Service Management (Science of Consultative Selling) methodologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Frequent communications (verbal, written, face to face) with the customer, at all levels up to CIO as well as to all levels internally.
• Business Escalation Point
• The ability to deliver against the Service Management Promise (Value-add, Ownership, Innovate, Communicate, Educate)
• Regular stewardship reviews to discuss maintenance, provisioning and billing aspects.
• Awareness and ownership of customers service performance and experience
• Develop and drive service improvement action plans. Monitoring of conformance to Service Levels
• Expert knowledge of operational support, delivery and billing models in place
• Expectation management
• Report facilitator and presenter of key messages to customers
• Change Management relating to customer MACDs
• Improving customer’s service experience and contributing to Revenue Acceleration by identifying opportunities for redundancy/upgrades and back up services.
• Establishing a deep and comprehensive knowledge of your customers business, understanding how AT&T services deliver value supporting the customers key business drivers.
• Understand your customers network to enable fact based decision-making by yourself and the organisation during problem management.
• Development of Customer Engagement plans to expand customer contact network, to enhance business presence and understanding of opportunities (experience improvement, solution development).
• Governance Management – establish, maintain and manage the stewardship (Operational, Managerial and Executive) & governance model per client.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Ability to work under pressure and when required outside business hours.
• Proactive approach to avoid issues and risks.
• Office based but with ability to travel with overnight stays at short notice.
• Excellent understanding of the AT&T Business portfolio, developments, technology and Service Level Agreements.
• Familiarity with financial terminology, contracts, invoicing.
• Ability to multitask in a complex environment and deliver to timescales.
• Pragmatic, lateral thinking and problem solving skills. Analytical and resourceful.
• Understanding of geographical and cultural, human and business differences.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Awareness of and ability to articulate Corporate Strategy as well as industry developments
• Sufficient seniority to interact at senior levels within an organisation
• Ability to work in isolation and on own initiative in highly pressured situations.
• At least 4 years experience in a global network service role, preferably of which at least 2 years have been within a customer facing role.
• Track record of establishing Trusted Partner status with customers
• Sales- or Project management experience is an additional advantage.
Education and Qualifications::
• University degree
• Fluent English including excellent written English
• Good technical background or experience : IT knowledge, networking
• Good knowledge of office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)