Honeywell Marketing Specialist - PIM/DAM in Mexico City, Mexico
Marketing Specialist - PIM/DAM
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We are looking for Product Marketing Manager for Homes/Americas business to lead PIM/DAM
(Product Information Management/Digital Asset Management) activities. The position is based in Mexico City, MX and will support portfolio for Homes product that is sold in North and South America
Some of the key job requirements are:
• Be the champion for the PIM/DAM competency for Americas region. Focus on delivering AOP and roadmap for the region.
• Managing Product data for new and existing products. Identify and fill gaps in data and develop processes to ensure future product data set is complete at NPI launch stage
• Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionalities
• Provide technical and commercial support for internal and external customers
• Co-operate with Marcom and Channel marketing team in developing key marketing
messages for key customer groups
• Contribute to STRAP, Management operating review
Qualification and Requirements:
• BA/BS Degree in Business, English, or Communications, preferred.
• Fluent in spoken and written English. Other languages a plus.
• Significant experience as a web content management specialist and/or
web administrator.Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD6267
- Category: Marketing
- Location: Mexico City, DF 1210 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.