PayPal Marketing Consumer Acquisition Manager in Mexico City, Mexico
Marketing Consumer Acquisition Managerin Mexico Cityat PayPal
Date Posted: 6/9/2017
Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 6/9/2017
Job ID: R0018617
HELP US REIMAGINE MONEY.
At PayPal, we believe that now is the time to democratize financial services so that moving and managing money is a right for all citizens, not just the affluent. We are driven by this purpose, and we uphold our cultural values of collaboration, innovation, wellness and inclusion as our guide for making decisions and conducting business every day. It is our duty and privilege to be customer champions and put those we serve at the center of everything we do.
We are one team that respects and values diversity of thought for everyone, everywhere, and we actively seek to create an energizing workplace that brings out the best in all of us. If you’re ready to shape the future of money, join the team at PayPal. We're proud to work here. You will be too.
Marketing Consumer Acquisition Manager for Mexico City.
Position primary role will be to drive incremental consumer new accounts activations plus existing PayPal consumer accounts which are not active to be reactivated, deriving into additional sales and revenue for PayPal Mexico business unit based on two main levers. (1) Through joint plans and campaigns with the sales teams and those key merchants that has the potential to increase new consumer accounts plus (2) the overall coordination of digital paid media strategies and initiatives.
Main directives for the position (listed but not limited to) are as follows:
• Design the strategy, coordinate and execute all paid media efforts for consumer activation and reactivation, based on existent digital paid media platforms such as SEM, Display and programmatic.
• Optimize all digital paid media campaigns based on previous performance ensuring a balanced and healthy mix between investments and cost per new consumer accounts through all PayPal and extra available paid-owned-earned channels.
• Coordinate and execute all co-marketing campaigns with key partners / merchants for consumer activation and reactivation purposes.
• Deploy campaigns based on previous proven business cases while ensure potential partnerships with key merchants.
• Deep dive into analytics dashboards and results to build and optimize campaigns performance based on user transactional – segmented data in order to increase PayPal´s levels of acquisition.
• Review campaign reports and analytics, summarizing results effectively to managers both locally and globally.
• Prepare and present insight reports addressable for ongoing campaigns in the market based on internal and external research.
• Manage marketing budget and financials to drive ROI and financial compliance.
• Ensure all activities are compliant with legal & data protection requirements.
• Hands on managing end to end responsibility from the strategy creation to project management (operations and implementation).
• Ensure analysis on campaigns performance & ROI and use findings in the development of future activity based on results.
The ideal candidate must comprehend:
• At least 7 years of Marketing experience with digital at the core.
• Experience in continuous improvement of performance marketing campaigns to drive ongoing positive results in key consumers KPIs to drive ROI.
• Customer related experience in order to treat customers since the position will be exposed to clients and customers.
• Proven experience on consumer acquisition / engagement digital campaigns (SEM, display, retargeting, SMM, CRM).
• Be able to put the customer in the center of all decisions and be “the voice of the customer” in the company.
• Curiosity to learn while having the confidence to draw from and apply best practices from prior experience.
• Passion for PayPal, digital and e-commerce industry.
• Have a strong bias for action.
• At least 4 years proven experience in managerial skills (managing people – teams).
• A four year college degree, Master Degree a plus.
• Ensure delivering best in class consumer experience across all touch points.
• Manage, coach and develop the team, and provide cross-functional leadership where appropriate.
• Play a key leadership role in the broader LATAM Marketing team, the MX Marketing / Sales teams and top management stakeholders.
• Strong track record of delivering impactful marketing programs and experience in managing large integrated campaigns incl. ATL advertising, digital marketing, experiential & social.
Knowledge and skills:
• Complete awareness of competing products in the market.
• A self-starter, adaptable work-style, ability to get results in a fast-paced environment.
• Several years at consumer marketing experience with strong expertise and deep knowledge of digital marketing and communications, knowhow and best practices.
• Must be able to handle multiple activities-projects simultaneously.
• Results oriented, with a strong focus for execution and commitment to meet/exceed targets.
• Well rounded experience between strategy development and project management skills.
• Successful track of record in working cross functionally and building effective work relationships.
• Highly analytical with capability to connect the dots between multiple data sources while thrive to execute with all info available.
• Driven by an “iteration” spirit in order to compile, learn and optimize from on-going campaigns towards the established goals in a continuous basis.
• Self-starter with plenty of initiative and drive.
• Ability to manage own time and workload.
• Composed, professional & articulate – at ease, managing senior discussions with clients and internal stakeholders.
• Strong commercial / analytical skills, including an ability to partner closely with analytics teams to define, measure and communicate performance against key KPIs.
• High level proficiency in online and social media.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Highly curious in order to develop new strategies to fulfill business needs.
Individuals seeking employment at PayPal are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You have the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.