Google Manager, Content Partnerships, YouTube in Mexico City, Mexico
Our clients' needs are constantly changing, and so our products need to change with them. Strategic Partner Developers serve as our consultants to our customers, using research and analytics to build long-lasting relationship with our top partners. Your expertise of Google's products and our partners' businesses allow you to identify new opportunities for their growth, launch new products, and expand the impact of our clients' work. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to work effectively with Google's partners, in order to best represent our users, products and programs and drive growth.
As a Manager for Content Partnerships, you will build and maintain relationships with YouTube content partners. Your responsibilities will include developing agreements, launching new relationships, driving new business opportunities and partner innovation, resolving business issues, and analyzing and tracking key metrics to identify trends.
You are highly proficient in conducting data-driven analyses and in building strategic recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative inputs. You are also highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working cross-functionally with colleagues across multiple disciplines to ensure our partners are positioned for success.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
- Manage day-to-day operations and partner relationships, fielding and prioritizing incoming requests and creating periodic reports (external and internal) on partner performance.
- Support new partners through launch process and liaise with YouTube product and technical support teams.
- Develop and execute content partnership expansion agreements.
- Define, analyze and communicate partner metrics and develop account plan presentations for YouTube management and partners.
- Develop and lead strategic initiatives to foster and support partner growth.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of work experience with partner/account management or partner facing experience in TV/media or online video.
- Business development experience with media or Internet agreements.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally and externally.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid and collaborative environment.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.