Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company Leasing Specialist - End of Lease in Mexico City, Mexico
Leasing Specialist - End of Lease
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing: - Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility - Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis - The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
· Manage portfolio risks such as equipment and customer issues.
· Take responsibility for set of Team accounts and ensure proper resolution of portfolio activity.
· Partner with Collectors and front-end colleagues.
· Ensure the knowledge of particular customer’s Portfolio Behavior Results.
· Manage Customer interaction and support sales cycle.
· Identify mid-term and end of term opportunities and refer opportunities to FAM, HP, TVS, and others where applicable.
· Prepare quotations and Portfolio letters.
· Providing the information to qualify the sales margin opportunity.
· Notify Customers of End of Term Options.
· Price and Process early terms, buy-outs, rollovers, upgrades, renewals.
· Generate bills of sale.
· Offer Logistics Services to the Customer.
· Assist in recovery activities for defaulted equipment where required.
· Assist and negotiate buy-outs, renewals, provide quotations in accordance with the contract (involve FAM when appropriate).
· Facilitate invoice generation in Portfolio Manager.
· Ensure lease termination is fully completed.
· Manage ALD process with LDO to load portfolio into Pyramid.
· Facilitate information to GPC when necessary.
Experience and skills:
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Engineering or similar.
· At least 2 years of experience in customer engagement.
· Strong communication skills (English and Spanish).
· Strong financial acumen.
· Knowledge of the leasing market.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Technology innovation that fosters business transformation.
We Are In the Acceleration Business
We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to Hewlett Packard Enterprise. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO right as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.