Honeywell Lead Product Sales Representant in Mexico City, Mexico
Lead Product Sales Representant
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
- Responsibility for handling Key Accounts for Flux in the region
- Provision of consulting led sales to brazing clients in all associated industry verticals; predominantly automotive
- Accountable for customer growth, satisfaction and meeting revenue and income targets
- Coordinate and support Multi National Accounts
- Become an expert in the industries in which the Key Accounts are playing.
- Create pipeline to support the annual plans and targets
- Conduct price and contract negotiations and manage customer Sales Agreements.
- Communicate clearly to the Fine Chemicals team including written visit reports.
- Provide monthly update on key account activity and growth opportunities at targeted prospects
- Responsible as the primary interface for issues/discrepancy resolution when needed.
- Provide solid forecasts
- Uses CRM
- Assess market trends, technical developments and the competitive environment through
Drive business growth by providing product expertise
Deliver value by matching your technical knowledge to customer needs
Ensure future business success by training next generation of sales professionals
30 Train on Product Features
30 Train on Product Specifications
40 Product Sales Support
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree / equivalent, with significant experience in the field, or Master's degree / equivalent, with some experience.
· Successful and demonstrable track record of sales achievement across multiple countries and cultures
· Experience managing a large and diverse territory
· Minimum 5yrs continuous and successful leadership experience
· Is able to demonstrate and articulate the benefits of two tier distribution for a partner community
· Business degree preferred but not mandatory
· Excellent business English language
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Remote Access Required
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD6264
- Category: Sales
- Location: Mexico City, DF 1210 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.