GE Lead Manager - Fulfillment in Mexico City, Mexico
Current & GE Lighting
Current & Lighting Current Powered by GE
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Lead Manager - Fulfillment
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Mexico
The S&OP leader demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for the Supply Chain area. In this role you will use your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
. Understand the business strategies and proactively translate into initiatives to meet Supply Chain goals
. Understand customer requirements and drive internal changes to attend their expectations. Guarantee on time shipments.
. Set priorities and guide the direct report team to deliver both business and functional results
. Define inventory strategy for the country and align with finance and product management teams how to handle the execution
. Lead inventory reporting process including actions for slow movers, obsolete, etc.
. Lead demand planning and S&OP process with sales managers, deal managers, product managers
. Lead Sales forecast/ QMI process for the country he/she represents
. Lead inventory forecast and required actions to increase turns
· Implement productivity projects for the customer service department
· Coordinate inbound activities, propose process improvements to reduce delivery lead-time and cost
· Coordinate interface with the customs and order entry team including operational rhythm to guarantee agreed service level
· Bachelor degree from an accredited university or college (engineering preferred)
· At least 5 additional years of experience in a Supply Chain role
· Fluent in English and Spanish
. Six Sigma training is preferred (GE employees only)
· Strong team leadership and team building skills
· Ability to drive and manage change across
· Strong organizational, analytic, and problem solving skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills